Sunday, September 16, 2012

I miss you all time

If you are going to love me, love me deeply If you break my heart, then break it all.
If you are going to care, care for me completely. If you decide not to hold, then let me fall.
If you are going to stay, then stay forever. And if you want to leave, then do it today. And if you are going to talk, then mean what you say
When I’m missing you, I walk to the river’s edge. Frozen or free-flowing, it soothes me; sends me back to our small adventures. Stargazing. Fireflies.
All-day swimming. Long goodbyes. No matter how cold it is outside, our summers warm me, and we’re together again.

3 comments:

Cravingforbarneys said...

I really enjoy reading your posts!

http://cravingforbarneys.com

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for reading my post.I want to your friend.I love so much your blog.

Anonymous said...

Great words!
Thank you for visit my site!
Kisses